Make a difference in someone's life every time you to go to work.
Everyone at Boston MedFlight has a deep desire to care for the sickest of the sick. It’s more than a job—it’s a true calling and none of us can imagine doing anything else.
Do you have qualities that go above and beyond skills and experience?
- At Boston MedFlight, we do what’s right for our patients, our partners and each other. We act with honesty, fairness and professionalism at all times.
- We are 150% committed to the Boston MedFlight mission.
- We treat everyone with the utmost respect. Everyone. More than a hallmark of our professionalism, it’s part of our DNA.
- In critical care transport, people’s lives literally depend on our reliability and willingness to shoulder responsibility.
- The team trumps the individual every time. While each of us plays an important role, the quality of our service depends on our ability to act together as a well-oiled machine.
- If you share these qualities and values, then we invite you to further explore our job postings and respective requirements.
We are always accepting résumés for nurses, paramedics, EMTs and Communication Specialists for future openings. Please review the job descriptions and submit your résumé for consideration if you meet or are close to meeting our positions requirements and hope to make a career at Boston MedFlight in the future.
Current Administrative Opportunities Available:
From time to time, we may have administrative opportunities in several areas including billing, human resources, information technology, finance, and program management. Please see the listing below for current employment opportunities.
Boston MedFlight is in search of a Chief Executive Officer to work with a seasoned, nationally involved and recognized senior leadership team and is responsible for ensuring that clinical, fiscal, operational, fundraising, human resources and programmatic strategies are effectively developed and implemented across all segments of the organization consistent with the mission, goals and by-laws of the organization. Click here to review the job description.
How to Apply:
To apply for a position, please submit your resume and a letter expressing your interest here. All applicants are subject to FBI and criminal background checks, as well as random drug screens and fit-for-duty medical evaluations.
Are you interested in an aviation position?
Boston MedFlight pilots and mechanics are contract employees hired and employed by our aviation partners. If you are interested in working as a fixed-wing pilot or mechanic at Boston MedFlight, please contact Jet Logistics Inc. If you are interested in working as a rotor-wing pilot or mechanic at Boston MedFlight, please contact Era Helicopters LLC.
Boston MedFlight is an equal opportunity employer.
Pursue your dream job through our Nurse, Paramedic and Communication Specialist Mentor Program.
Are you interested in a nursing, paramedic or communication specialist position at Boston MedFlight but don’t have all the required experience and credentials? Our Mentor Program gives nurses and paramedics who possess the majority of position qualifications the opportunity to experience our environment, meet with clinical staff members and learn—from the inside out—about the organization. If you’re interested, please submit your resume here. Be sure to include a cover letter specifying your interest in the Mentor Program.